October 28, 2008

"南方公园"历史上最引争议的十个片刻

1: Tom Cruise Won't Come Out Of The Closet - I live right near the Scientology center and my dad says it's a dirty non-labia intercourse cult. I wish I knew what that meant.



2:Naggers - I'm not going to say anything about this one because it will get me in trouble with people like P. Diddy, Carl Weathers and Cedric The Entertainer.



3:Indiana Jones Gets Raped By Steven Spielberg & George Lucas - It looks like George Lucas likes to watch more than have the dirty sex. Probably because he has EDD from being addicted to internet dirty movies.



4:Cripple Fight - I used to live across the street from a retarded boy named Scottie Pepper. One time my mom made him go home because he was rubbing a pine cone on his weiner in front of my sister as his way of saying he liked her. Another time he was playing with us and all of the sudden he took off running. His mom was in the yard across the street and he yelled, "mom, I gotta go poop!" She yelled, "run, Scotty ... run!" He said, "I'm not going to make it," pulled his pants down and took a big dump on the curb. It's still one of the coolest things I've ever seen.



5:Saying Sh*t 162 Times - I never say the S-word. Poop is so much more fun to say. Say it with me ... poop ... poop ... poop. See how fun that was.



6:The Virgin Mary Is Bleeding Out Of Her Pooper - I think people got mad because they were implying that the Virgin Mary had hemmroids. Either that or she liked it when Jesus gave it to her in the #2 hole.



7:Steve Irwin Joke Too Soon - They got in a jungle of trouble for this one. How long are you supposed to wait to make a joke about someone after they die? If they're a loser, it seems like two weeks is perfectly acceptable. Than you talk smack about their mother and sister.



8: Paris Hilton Coughs Up White Baby Cream - There's so much white baby cream that goes to waste everyday and so many people that need it. Maybe we could all start selling it on a cool new website called www.whitebabycream.com?



10:The Snuke In Hillary Clinton's Snizz - Now we know why Bill Clinton never wanted to tap her poop and always ended up with those ugly fat girls. Every man should tap at least one ugly fat girl in his life. It's the noble thing to do because they're fat and lonely.


注:第9项“ Cartman Tries To Put His Magic Johnson In Butters Mouth - I got caught jumping on my bed with no clothes on when I was seven with this blonde girl Lindsay Donaldson. My parents were mad but at least I proved she was a real blonde. We totally kissed in my tree house later and they didn't even know about it.“----由于该视频无法打开,这里就没有视频文件。